Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG

+3
dark-x-ripple
The Compendium
KonanFury_89
7 posters

Go down

LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG Empty LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG

Post by KonanFury_89 Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 pm

Last expac they added the Circle of Asmorbius PVE raid and I need the Asmorbic Axe for my character glam, who wants to grind this out with me?

Encounters:

The Crones of Corndale Bog (eazy just bring pots of Holy Stew and use the throw action at 45% hp per crone, party splits three ways then meets at the last platform for the Ur-Crone)
Willowed Witch (don't play hemomancer your life-sacrifice BS will get you one-shot on phase transition)
Asmorbius the Vile (stand on the f@#$ing ground indicator or you wipe the party, and remember he takes extra DPS on flank but not back)

u need to show me at least 40 Heroic Honors in game chat (dropped from each pve raid boss you've killed, I'm being GENEROUS 40 is nothing) or I'm going 2 kick u. it's fine if you haven't done Asmorbius before though.

~_________________~
Inner peace is a journey alongside the shadow of one's past actions.
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG Empty Re: LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG

Post by The Compendium Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:27 pm

Forceful Hand: Oh you have GOT to let me in on this, pushing things is like my entire DEAL. It's my BIG CHANCE to SHOW OFF. HYEAH!!

Confusion: Alright well I've got the four raid bosses from the first raid, and the five from the second, and the four from the first, and the four from the first, and the- wait what am I doing this for? I don't think I understand.

The Compendium
The Compendium

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:29 am

The Compendium wrote:Forceful Hand: Oh you have GOT to let me in on this, pushing things is like my entire DEAL. It's my BIG CHANCE to SHOW OFF. HYEAH!!

Confusion: Alright well I've got the four raid bosses from the first raid, and the five from the second, and the four from the first, and the four from the first, and the- wait what am I doing this for? I don't think I understand.

I don't know what you're on right now. but sure you're in. Just make sure you're sober for the run because if you tweak out I'm gonna fill with a pug. there are No Drugs at Konan Raids!!

~_________________~
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

The Compendium delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-x-ripple Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:33 am

can I join? pweaaase?
I'm a cute druid pantheran I can heal you. I will meow in party chat though

~_________________~
LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 5dcbeb70dc4b4a33b3ddea04c2475847df327246
LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 1ef325c98fdc63cf9f80909a2a83349ebfa62977LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 97d3d6e6ff53e578b95532e8f6961be1ae0702deLFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 828096e077d3289e49c5292a3016851cc8399839
a ripple in the lake, wash upon your shore
no guests at your wake, should have thought some more
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

KonanFury_89 reviles this posts dreadful impact

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:38 am

dark-x-ripple wrote:can I join? pweaaase?
I'm a cute druid pantheran I can heal you. I will meow in party chat though
NO!!!

~_________________~
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

The Scholar, The Compendium and dark-x-ripple both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alabaster Mapplethorpe Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:43 am

Witness my art in your pitiful raid aheeehehehe
LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 360_F_185193152_wrLXFnPueRgDowwCfFJlDZJRrQfyLxd8

~_________________~
flower May your heart bloom like an ever flowing garten flower
Alabaster Mapplethorpe
Alabaster Mapplethorpe

dark-x-ripple delights in this posts wake

KonanFury_89 reviles this posts dreadful impact

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:43 pm

Alabaster Mapplethorpe wrote:Witness my art in your pitiful raid aheeehehehe
LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 360_F_185193152_wrLXFnPueRgDowwCfFJlDZJRrQfyLxd8

I will activate my BERSERKER FURY and STOMP your dumb little FLOWER

SERIOUS POSTS OF INTEREST ONLY!!!! AND NO FLOWERS OR FURRIES

~_________________~
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:14 pm

Hey, I'll gladly take a spot... making potions for you! I know just what your class needs, a rageous-electrolyte gulp! It'll just be a cool 500 gold, after all, I have to trek all across the lands for materials for it!

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX the realm's PREMIERE potion brewer for ALL levels of play! See in game market profile for prices on potions, brews, cauldrons, and other delights!
Currently selling:LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 130px-Potion_detailBio-Potions - 50 GoldLFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG Latest?cb=20160914210514Powerful-Plus-Plus-Potions - 200LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG 800px-Restore_potion%281%29_detail Ghoulash-Potion - 100 gold
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:52 pm

Oh, I've waited months to find someone to do the Circle with! The Spectacles of the Blind Crone are just what I need to complete my collection (assuming I can retrieve my lost Glasses of +10 Magic Sight,that is!)

As for my credentials, do not let my diminuitive Earth Gnome stature fool you! I have over 100 Heroic Honors, and have cleared the Circle of Asmorbius approximately 5 and a half times previously (on the sixth, our party's healer got into an uncivilized shouting match about loot. The kind of stuff I thought we all matured out of about three expansions ago!)

My character's name is, obviously, Carrot Stumbleshrew. I'll be on the lookout for a friend request shortly!

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:29 pm

Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Oh, I've waited months to find someone to do the Circle with! The Spectacles of the Blind Crone are just what I need to complete my collection (assuming I can retrieve my lost Glasses of +10 Magic Sight,that is!)

As for my credentials, do not let my diminuitive Earth Gnome stature fool you! I have over 100 Heroic Honors, and have cleared the Circle of Asmorbius approximately 5 and a half times previously (on the sixth, our party's healer got into an uncivilized shouting match about loot. The kind of stuff I thought we all matured out of about three expansions ago!)

My character's name is, obviously, Carrot Stumbleshrew. I'll be on the lookout for a friend request shortly!

YOU.

You are the type I have been Waiting for. Finally, a peer. Together we will shepherd these newbs into raiding Glory. I will Judge Not your diminutive stature, for I know that True Power resides not only in the arms, but also the HEART.

~_________________~
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Thane Stumbleshrew delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:06 pm

KonanFury_89 wrote:
Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Oh, I've waited months to find someone to do the Circle with! The Spectacles of the Blind Crone are just what I need to complete my collection (assuming I can retrieve my lost Glasses of +10 Magic Sight,that is!)

YOU.

You are the type I have been Waiting for. Finally, a peer. Together we will shepherd these newbs into raiding Glory. I will Judge Not your diminutive stature, for I know that True Power resides not only in the arms, but also the HEART.

I've got tetherball practice every Thursday but every other night past five I'm totally open to running this static. Together, we will teach our fellow players with fairness and lead them into true raiding erudition study study study

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Do u still have a spot

I was in the Rain Gulls guild and got wf on Cer'azor but my wife said I couldnt play with them anymore because it was making me toxic
Barry
Barry

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 pm

Barry wrote:Do u still have a spot

I was in the Rain Gulls guild and got wf on Cer'azor but my wife said I couldnt play with them anymore because it was making me toxic

Take it from a Fellow Man, true raiding Glory is worth more than a wife.
You are In.

~_________________~
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum