Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B

+3
The Compendium
Sanguinious The Crimson
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
7 posters

Go down

Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B Empty Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:03 pm

Hey y'all! 10.800B dropped last night (after such a wait, am I right y'all? Rolling Eyes ) I figured i'd take it upon myself to recount some of the most exciting parts the patch notes so we can talk about it!! You can probably guess what i'm most excited to talk about but...... well you'll see Laughing

Story Updates:

Part Three of the Dark Rondo of Sinister Scintilla is released for Wizards who have completed the last raid and have spoken to Madame Bloodthistle in her castle retreat .
(Dude i'm not gonna spoil it obviously but if it's half as good as the last one well... Twisted Evil )

Open World Updates:

Patched the Ghoulish Guzzler in the Oversewers of Splurgeville, it will no longer spawn halfway in a wall and be untargetable by spells other than Earth element spells.

(Sorry Mudmancers, you aren't gonna be the only ones getting the Ghastly Gloop drops anymore XD)

The Tibeaster event is finally rotating out, sorry to players who didn't manage to find all the Tibester Eggs in the extra week of time you got.

(I mean seriously if you haven't gotten that done you're either somehow still level 20 or blind as a bat.)

PVP Updates:

The 34th league is now over! Players will find their rewards in their mail boxes, plus an extra 200 Mettle Marks as an apology for the wait.

Shadow Spells are getting a 10% increased cooldown when not in shadows to balance out their dominating status in PVP without weakening what makes the style fun.

Removed an exploit where Wind Wizards could get out of bounds in the Treetop Terror Arena Map using their gust blast double jump. (I'm not a pvp guy but... no more WIN Wizards is a win for everyone!)

Item updates:
(Oh boy oh boy oh boy)

Bio-Slime potions are going to now properly give Wizards the extra 30% critical chance they were supposed to give, along with their other effects.

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY ALL THAT WORK PAYS OFF BABY, RAIDERS DELIGHT, WE'RE GONNA BE CRITTING OUR WAY ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WITH THIS ONE!!!)

Honestly that's all the big stuff for me! But obviously talk about everything you want, cause all I know is i'm gonna be farming more Color Slugs for their Bio-Goo  Suspect DM me if you want to buy any Bio-Slime potions before the prices skyrocket!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B 800px-Potion_detail XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX the realm's PREMIERE potion brewer for ALL levels of play! See in game market profile for prices on potions, brews, cauldrons, and other delights! Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B 800px-Potion_detail
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Sanguinious The Crimson delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B Empty Re: Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:55 pm

For me the highlight of this patch is them finally allowing the Hemomancer to have a chance with the buffs to Blood Explosion (giving it no reduction per additional target hit so long as your Blood Pool is above 50 points is exactly the AoE it needed), it's been my favorite class to play since it dropped and seeing it steady get stronger each patch fills me with joy Twisted Evil
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compendium Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 pm

Phase Door: The Ghoulish Guzzler bug wasn't only solved via earth based magic. If you dropped a transponder through a portal to check the server's current x/y variance, a second one to check triangulation, and a third in order to gauge proper room for error, in a matter of 18 minutes you could clip the boss back into the main room. It's unfortunate that telescience is an undervalued build in this game as it can have some creative applications.

The Compendium
The Compendium

The Scholar and XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scholar Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:55 pm

Shadow Spells are getting a 10% increased cooldown when not in shadows to balance out their dominating status in PVP without weakening what makes the style fun.

What's the point of this change if they're not going to bother nerfing Dark Lord's Veil, It's been on a 2 second cooldown (and off the GCD) for two patches now. DLV's 1.2x increased Wizard speed and 50% damage buff makes this feel pointless. Gloom Mage is still basically required in every raid comp AND PVP group. Typical Wizz prioritizing Shadow builds while Holy jester players have been begging for buffs for months Crying or Very sad

~_________________~
Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B The_sc10
The Scholar
The Scholar
Admin

Sanguinious The Crimson and XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:16 pm

It is Absolutely Wonderful to see that the Wand of Wellspring Weald received a Generous improvement to its performance... considering it had been found quite lacking in recent times... I know that it has long been considered hard to use but I am willing and able! to provide Instruction and Assistance in how best to utilize its odd properties.

~_________________~
Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Sanguinious The Crimson and XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX both delight in this post

DARK666TALON reviles this posts dreadful impact

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 pm

STILL no fix for bearheart stance on barbarian. what are they thinking at WizEnt these days!???

the 30% crit on bioslime is gonna powercreep the early raids into the dirt too they're making this an MMO for casuals at this rate. whatever. I guess maybe it'll draw newbies into raiding so they can become Not Newbies. Rolling Eyes

~_________________~
Inner peace is a journey alongside the shadow of one's past actions.
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:56 pm

KonanFury_89 wrote:STILL no fix for bearheart stance on barbarian. what are they thinking at WizEnt these days!???

the 30% crit on bioslime is gonna powercreep the early raids into the dirt too they're making this an MMO for casuals at this rate. whatever. I guess maybe it'll draw newbies into raiding so they can become Not Newbies. Rolling Eyes

I know it's a bandaid fix, but I know a few barb players who found slotting a bog dragon mantle helpful in dealing with the proc uptime issue on Bearheart Stance. I have some spare in my hoard, let me know if you'd want any.

~_________________~
Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B AibE4os
Patch Notes For Patch 10.800B 5Phtym7
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down