Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny?

+3
WindGoddessAria
The Compendium
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
7 posters

Go down

Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? Empty Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny?

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:24 pm

I just think he was super fun and funny and a cool npc, why'd they have to do that to him... like come on Wizzards !!! pale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 800px-Potion_detailXXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX the realm's PREMIERE potion brewer for ALL levels of play! See in game market profile for prices on potions, brews, cauldrons, and other delights! Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 800px-Potion_detail
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? Empty Re: Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny?

Post by The Compendium Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 pm

Mislead: ALL UNITS CONVERGE ON THE CAPITAL CITY BACK ALLEY SKIN VENDOR, STOP.

REPORTED ALLOCATION OF 500 UNITS OF PIGHIDE TO STEVERNY'S POSITION CAN ALLOW COOPERATION WITH FLESH TO STONE STOP

REPLACE MISSING CHUNKS AND UNLOCK SIDE STORY STOP

The Compendium
The Compendium

Back to top Go down

Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? Empty Re: Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny?

Post by WindGoddessAria Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 pm

David...

Watch what you say... I am confident that many users on this forum have not yet caught wind of recent plot developments. I recommend holding your tongue, lest you destroy the magic for everyone.

~_________________~
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 pm

WindGoddessAria wrote:David...

Watch what you say... I am confident that many users on this forum have not yet caught wind of recent plot developments. I recommend holding your tongue, lest you destroy the magic for everyone.

Oh geeze… I figured it’d be fine if it’s in the spoiler forum, but honestly who hasn’t gotten past this? It was seven expansions ago!! h21099
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:42 pm

It is worth noting that the title of the topic will still appear on the forum's Main Page. This may clue new players in on the twist that transpires later in their journey. I simply recommend exercising caution.

Added to the CODEX:
-Steverny, Thief of the Dark Temple

~_________________~
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:47 pm

Considering the incident with the faeries I feel quite strongly that Steverny had it coming.

~_________________~
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? AibE4os
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 5Phtym7
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 pm

Aqueous_the_August wrote:Considering the incident with the faeries I feel quite strongly that Steverny had it coming.

Okay honestly fair, didn’t that raise the age rating of the game? WizEnt used to really push the boundaries…
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 pm

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX wrote:
Aqueous_the_August wrote:Considering the incident with the faeries I feel quite strongly that Steverny had it coming.

Okay honestly fair, didn’t that raise the age rating of the game? WizEnt used to really push the boundaries…

Ah, the old age rating myth. That really makes an old dragoness nostalgic. No, the age rating wasn't raised because of the Steverny plotline, it was because of the new gibs and damage textures added that expansion. Very common misconception.

~_________________~
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

Sanguinious The Crimson delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 pm

Though I am as sad about Steverny's demise as you David, I feel like he had a full arc in the story and the place where he left is fulfilling enough to the narrative.

And the Faeries Incident was despicable..... even the Sick and Twisted sorcerers in my buddy Kyles Hemomancer sect couldn't believe the scope of his Massacre..... Wizzard Entertainment showed how there is no faction beyond the reach of the wizard traitors grasp... It worries me too...
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-x-ripple Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:23 am

it's gonna take me forever to catch up to the story someone please tell me what did they do to my boy steverny?? I remember his early quests being about collecting mushrooms?? did the mushrooms kill him??

~_________________~
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 5dcbeb70dc4b4a33b3ddea04c2475847df327246
Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 1ef325c98fdc63cf9f80909a2a83349ebfa62977Anyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 97d3d6e6ff53e578b95532e8f6961be1ae0702deAnyone else still bummed about what happened to Steverny? 828096e077d3289e49c5292a3016851cc8399839
a ripple in the lake, wash upon your shore
no guests at your wake, should have thought some more
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:25 am

dark-x-ripple wrote:it's gonna take me forever to catch up to the story someone please tell me what did they do to my boy steverny?? I remember his early quests being about collecting mushrooms?? did the mushrooms kill him??

In a very roundabout way, yes, I suppose they did kill him in the end.

~_________________~
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

Back to top Go down

Post by ошибка Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 am

ошибка
ошибка

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum