Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SKY IS FALLING

3 posters

Go down

THE SKY IS FALLING  Empty THE SKY IS FALLING

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:22 pm

THIS IS A FUCKING DISASTER

EVERY SINGLE POTION I SELL

FROM THE HUMBLE HEALING POTION TO THE NICHE SODA BREATHING POTION

IS OFF THE MARKET AND GONE HOURS AND HOURS OF WORK GONE AND NOT A SINGLE GOLD FOR ME TO HAVE

I NEED THIS TO MAKE MONEY TO PAY RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T GO BACK TO A REAL JOB

please PLEASE PLEASE someone help, mods hjelp, the gms wont answer my hleplp requersts please im ruined mypotionsa re gone my potions my potions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG
Hey, I'll gladly take a spot... making potions for you! I know just what your class needs, a rageous-electrolyte gulp! It'll just be a cool 500 gold, after all, I have to trek all across the lands for materials for it!

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX the realm's PREMIERE potion brewer for ALL levels of play! See in game market profile for prices on potions, brews, cauldrons, and other delights!
Currently selling:XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 130px-Potion_detailBio-Potions - 50 GoldXXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search Latest?cb=20160914210514Powerful-Plus-Plus-Potions - 200XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 800px-Restore_potion%281%29_detail Ghoulash-Potion - 100 goldLFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG
Hey, I'll gladly take a spot... making potions for you! I know just what your class needs, a rageous-electrolyte gulp! It'll just be a cool 500 gold, after all, I have to trek all across the lands for materials for it!

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX the realm's PREMIERE potion brewer for ALL levels of play! See in game market profile for prices on potions, brews, cauldrons, and other delights!
Currently selling:XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 130px-Potion_detailBio-Potions - 50 GoldXXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search Latest?cb=20160914210514Powerful-Plus-Plus-Potions - 200XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 800px-Restore_potion%281%29_detail Ghoulash-Potion - 100 goldLFP Circle of Asmorbius EXP PROG

Currently selling:XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 130px-Potion_detailBio-Potions - 50 GoldXXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search Latest?cb=20160914210514Powerful-Plus-Plus-Potions - 200XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX - Search 800px-Restore_potion%281%29_detail Ghoulash-Potion - 100 gold
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

THE SKY IS FALLING  Empty Re: THE SKY IS FALLING

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:23 pm

Who's the dirty hacker fucker who's ruined me. i'll find you, i'll kill you. Was it you Coolguyjake14? you fucking piece of shit? always under cutting me but you never matched my skills at potion making. i'll find you and i'll rui nyou
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:24 pm

WHY DOESN'T MY SIGNATURE WORK!!!!! EVERYONE'S WORKS BUTM INE! NOBODY CAN BUY MY POTIONS BECAUSE HEY CAN'T SEE IT!
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:34 pm

Calm down, David. First of all, you must contact support for help. This is a fan forum, and therefore, nobody here can help you.

However, to attach your signature, simply click the THE SKY IS FALLING  2024-011 button while composing your post! Then, scroll down, to the OPTIONS section.

THE SKY IS FALLING  2024-012
Remember to tick the attach signature box, David.

~_________________~
THE SKY IS FALLING  Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 pm

WindGoddessAria wrote:Calm down, David. First of all, you must contact support for help. This is a fan forum, and therefore, nobody here can help you.

However, to attach your signature, simply click the THE SKY IS FALLING  2024-011 button while composing your post! Then, scroll down, to the OPTIONS section.

THE SKY IS FALLING  2024-012
Remember to tick the attach signature box, David.

phew... you're a lifesaver Aria... thank you so much thank you thank you Smile

~_________________~
Currently selling:THE SKY IS FALLING  130px-Potion_detailBio-Potions - 50 GoldTHE SKY IS FALLING  Latest?cb=20160914210514Powerful-Plus-Plus-Potions - 200THE SKY IS FALLING  800px-Restore_potion%281%29_detail Ghoulash-Potion - 100 gold
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:59 pm

Do NOT trust this man's potions. Someone in a Devils Lake (Unreasonable) run I was just in drank a Potion of Flame Resist crafted by Dave and got an uncleansable Depleted Electrolytes debuff lasting 2 hours. We only cleared because they were a gnome and could ride on top of larger races to pass mechanics.

~_________________~
THE SKY IS FALLING  6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 THE SKY IS FALLING  4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b THE SKY IS FALLING  851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum