Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with brightport sewers?

2 posters

Go down

help with brightport sewers? Empty help with brightport sewers?

Post by emberwing Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 am

sorry, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, and i know brightport sewers is the first dungeon for new players, but could anyone party up with me for it? i tried putting myself in party finder in game but my listing won't stay open because gold seller bots keep instantly joining on me
emberwing
emberwing

Back to top Go down

help with brightport sewers? Empty Re: help with brightport sewers?

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 am

Ah yes that old bug, unfortunately since it is an early and easy dungeon it has become a haven for gold seller bots running it endlessly to sell the Rat Gloves and Sewer Harnesses that drop from it, though I can not today, or tomorrow I could spin up an alternate account to help you get through it in the coming days.

Though I would recommend grinding on the nearly Gnomish Party House event chain as it gives a passable amount of EXP and will let you skip to the Pantheran Penitentiary (the next dungeon in the Main Quest Line), plus Jeffrie who appears in these events plays a role in the story later on, it's a nice first showing of quite the Devious Gnome...
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emberwing Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 am

i am glad you told me to do this i would commit every crime for jeffrie. even the ones that i am not good at

~_________________~
leave behind your tears, no time to mourn
emberwing
emberwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum