Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaks Incoming

3 posters

Go down

Leaks Incoming Empty Leaks Incoming

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:17 pm

This may sound fake, but I have an inside pair of eyes in WizEnt at the moment. I obviously can not reveal who or what their position is.......but they have info on the upcoming expansion that has been shrouded in mystery as of late.....

The story has been tense of late too, with the Fairy Incident fresh in everyone's minds the Wizard Counsel might finally act, my Hemomancer's Guild is abuzz with speculation and excitement that this might finally be what leads into the new expansion....

Regardless, my informant has told me on Friday night they will escape from work with the files and transfer them to me overnight... so on the 4th of next month ...the leak will be spring...
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leaks Incoming Empty Re: Leaks Incoming

Post by The Compendium Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm

Mislead: UNIT CODENAME "UNCLE" HAS BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH HQ, WILL BE COMPARING INFORMATION AS IT IS POSTED.

~_________________~
Invisibility: I've been here the whole time.
The Compendium
The Compendium

Sanguinious The Crimson delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm

The Compendium wrote:Mislead: UNIT CODENAME "UNCLE" HAS BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH HQ, WILL BE COMPARING INFORMATION AS IT IS POSTED.

See you attempt to mislead is quite humorous seeing as one of the keys in the triple step, or well we should say quadruple step information path I am leading to this forum is an uncle, recently his aunt had a wonderful little child name Breathany.
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compendium Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

Sanguinious The Crimson wrote:
The Compendium wrote:Mislead: UNIT CODENAME "UNCLE" HAS BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH HQ, WILL BE COMPARING INFORMATION AS IT IS POSTED.

See you attempt to mislead is quite humorous seeing as one of the keys in the triple step, or well we should say quadruple step information path I am leading to this forum is an uncle, recently his aunt had a wonderful little child name Breathany.

Mislead: OH MY GOD WE HAVE THE SAME UNCLE.

~_________________~
Invisibility: I've been here the whole time.
The Compendium
The Compendium

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:02 am

The WizEnt offices are in Boston, right? Might not be too much trouble for me to join you in your righteous quest for this supposed Uncle, if you need some muscle.

I can't promise for sure yet because I'd need to find the time before the gig I've got coming up midweek.
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum