Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Hemomancer behavior in Frostburg

Go down

Unusual Hemomancer behavior in Frostburg Empty Unusual Hemomancer behavior in Frostburg

Post by Arsene Greymist Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

Hey - I hadn't been able to play the last few days, been dealing with some out-of-game shit (not going into details since the fucking feds are probably reading this forum), I saw something about leaks before I got on today and I was wondering if this might be related to them.

Apologies for the red title, also, but I think Sanguinious would ban me if I typed Hemomancer without reddening it.

So - I was levelling my Mixologist in the Frostburg PvP zone and I noticed that all of the Hemomancers in the area, whenever they cast Blood Drain on another player, were suddenly gaining random Blessings specific to other classes.

The game behaved reasonably with Fire Blood and Poison Blood , since of course those were fully implemented cut mechanics that were datamined during the 9.10 release. But I think they never planned for Time Blood or Null Blood.

One of the Hemomancers on my team got both of those at the same time, and it reset the map to a gamestate from 5 minutes ago with three of the opposing players despawned. It also set everyone's weapons to default transmogs and everyone's armor to bugged transparent textures (pain in the ass - I don't want to grind the Hot Topic promotional event again but I think I'm gonna have to. At least the event is still active, I guess?)

Sanguinious, I know you can't officially say yet, but do you think this has to do with the upcoming leaks? Did they push something too early that was meant for a closed alpha test server?
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum