Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting!

2 posters

Go down

The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Empty The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting!

Post by LisannaBloodrose Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:54 pm

Welcome, traveler. You've reached a place where all creatures of the night are welcome, a safe haven for those who live in the dark... The Midnight Convocation.

Hello, everyone! I am starting a brand new RP-PVP Sect on the North American/Alaskan Data Center! You do not have to RP to join, as we are looking for anyone who will help us in our mission to conquer and hold every Player-Owned Abode on the Northern Peninsula of Rhomnus.

As for the RP side of the Sect, we accept all vampires, werewolves, Wolfen, Moon Elves, Shadow Faeries, and any others who would rather keep to the shadows! The halls of the Convocation are a safe haven, and any outside grudges are left at the door. Instead, we focus on creating a land where these Grim Beings can exist in peace, without persecution.

Either DM me in-game or respond to this thread if you are interested. I hope to see some of you join us in our Dark Conquest soon! Twisted Evil

~_________________~
Aspiring writer, stay-at-home mom, and lover of all things magical!

The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Tumblr_pdl3lzMNSF1x5gwxfo1_250The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Tumblr_p99bm7pkq71x5gwxfo1_250
The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Tumblr_o67r40XAVf1u6edq5o2_100The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Tumblr_palpemsCDD1x5gwxfo1_250

And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'll understand...
LisannaBloodrose
LisannaBloodrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! Empty Re: The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting!

Post by Arsene Greymist Wed May 01, 2024 11:32 am

This is the one you were DMing me about, right? Yeah, I'm in. And if you need a co-leader I'll do it. I'm so busy what's one more thing.

~_________________~
The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! 6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! 4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b The Midnight Convocation: New Sect Recruiting! 851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum