Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation

4 posters

Go down

Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation Empty Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Sat May 04, 2024 10:10 pm

Greeting fellow wizards and warlocks and all manner of magical gamers, I come to you a day past promised with these leaks. My informant who went to great lengths got these to me yesterday late in the evening after a long overnight flight out of Brussels, (not where Wizzard entertainment is located and is not relevant to the leak, do not discuss Belgium any further). Last night I was too preoccupied playing Icarus Online with a friend of mine... but regardless now the leaks are in my claws.

Before I dig into them I must say these are quite extreme, the game is changing in big and small in nearly every way... The Annihilation is a fitting title, the Age of Wizards is being Killed with this Expansion Pack..... I'm honestly not sure what to think of all of these drastic changes, its going to be completely different from anyway you play the game, Raiders, Potionmasters, Dragons, Pantherian Warriors,  Hemomancers all of us...

Without any more delay though here is what stood out to me:

• The level cap is being crunched to a Lv.1-99 range scaling exponentially as you get higher up, its essentially the same time from 1-999 but just a tenth of the scale.
  • THE ANNIHILATION WAR: The Traitorous Drake 'Admiral of the Eternal Wizarding Fleet' has reveled his hand and caused a civil war amongst the Council of Eternal Wizards leading to the destruction of many classic places, landmarks and even the sinking of the entire Isle of the Pantherians. Glimmerloam's bright orchards been turned into a barren crater.
  • The 20th Elemental Realm Emerges! The NULL Realm once thought to be a dev oversight has been canonized and added another facet to the elements eternal power struggle.
  • Though Elementalists and their new subclass The Glitchmancer will be unable to use magic! Magic will be sucked clean from the land as part of the New 78 Chapter Main Questline being added along with the patch. A spoiler I heard to is that we will need to go on an unmarked Questline shrouded in codes and mysteries to restore it. even the lions share of WizzEnt seems to be in the dark on this one...
  • The above quest being completed will unlock the long fabled Eternal Wizard class and secure you a spot on the Council of Eternal Wizards for the rest of time along with the deep, long guarded truths of magic getting shown to whatever brave Wizard can accomplish this, There also seems to be a server limited hat to show off your honor for saving all of magic.
  • The new class of Eternal Wizards will use exclusively the newly forged Guns recovered from the ruins of the long thought dead Gnomishdark, unleashed into the sun with Glitterloam's untimely destruction...
    These Gun's are...well I play alot of shooters and it's just as if they wanted to put shooting into an MMO, it's....unheard of to combine the shooter and the MMO into one genre. If I must make a comparison it does feel like the Halo Series of video games the most some might even say it's copying them, guns preform quite similarly and it even has the regenerating health and Mana Overshield.

That Seems to be the Major Changes detailed in this leak, but there are countless on there so here's a few more impactful ones I have noticed.

• A new armour slot for the second boot! No longer does footwear come in pairs, this opens up some new build options especially for the Whoremancer Class and with the unchanged libido mechanics.
  • New Races: The Silt Dwarf, The Sand Dwarf, The Loam Dwarf, The Peat Dwarf, and the long thought dead Dirt Dwarf. All these dwarfs dwell in small insular pockets carved into soft material of their namesakes. They will all answer adventures call at the Lv.83 Main Story Questline after the Grand Softdwarven Council.
  • Additionally, for the furries out there the new animal race the Mustilids including Skunks, Weasels and Otters from A vicious and mercantile city-state far across the sea come to join and profit off Tiberia's fresh conflict.
  • 37 New raid bosses split between the usual 7-man, 13-man and 29-man raids, Including the Blood Bunny raid inside of the house where the Hemomancers council meets up (actually pissed at this one)
  • A new area to play the classic wizarding boardgame oft mentioned in the lore, with an old untranslateable name the game involves a group of four players making hands of sets of 13 tiles, with a rotating dealer, multiple ways to win, and a complex score system only the wisest wizards and cleverest clerics can come out on top.

Wow that was alot to type out, on the leak there are countless other points written down I probably missed a fair bit of important changes, below I will link the document I received and you all can browse to your hearts content, I've spent too much time in my head thinking about posting this, what does everyone else on my forum think?

Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation Empty Re: Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Sat May 04, 2024 10:34 pm

Here is the link as promised Leaks List
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation Empty Re: Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation

Post by dark-x-ripple Sun May 05, 2024 12:11 pm

hoyl crap there's so much here

resetting to level 1 is dumb but the 99 scrunch is probably good future proofing

no magic???? is that gonna affect people who aren't at the newest expac yet? does that mean we have to go through every expansion to cast spells??

~_________________~
Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation 5dcbeb70dc4b4a33b3ddea04c2475847df327246
Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation 1ef325c98fdc63cf9f80909a2a83349ebfa62977Age of Wizards Online: The Annihilation 97d3d6e6ff53e578b95532e8f6961be1ae0702deAge of Wizards Online: The Annihilation 828096e077d3289e49c5292a3016851cc8399839
a ripple in the lake, wash upon your shore
no guests at your wake, should have thought some more
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

Back to top Go down

Post by emberwing Sun May 05, 2024 2:06 pm

fuck. fuck fuck fuck fuck. i'm not going to be able to finish levelling my crafters before this. i joined a random sect off of map chat just to get bonuses from their player housing and promptly accidentally destroyed the sect master's freezer. he said if i don't replace it he's going to kill me every time he sees me. help?

~_________________~
leave behind your tears, no time to mourn
emberwing
emberwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Mon May 06, 2024 7:51 pm

Sanguinious The Crimson wrote:Glimmerloam's bright orchards been turned into a barren crater.

Shocked?!

Crying or Very sad !!

pale...

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down