Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LAWS OF THE AXE

+7
Barry
The Compendium
xXGunmanzzSmokeXx
seagull
dark-x-ripple
WindGoddessAria
KonanFury_89
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 Empty Re: THE LAWS OF THE AXE

Post by WindGoddessAria Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:48 pm

Isn't it sad? He has been reduced to a laughingstock after daring to challenge me. It didn't have to be this way... We could have been great allies if he didn't make such a fool of himself.

In light of this, I would like to extend my warmest welcome to any he has declared his enemy. If you wish to join an alliance based on the virtues of kindness and love, you are free to contact me, or any senior member of Frolicka Fae.

ADDED TO THE CODEX:
-The fool, Konan

~_________________~
THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:12 am

WindGoddessAria wrote:Isn't it sad? He has been reduced to a laughingstock after daring to challenge me. It didn't have to be this way... We could have been great allies if he didn't make such a fool of himself.

In light of this, I would like to extend my warmest welcome to any he has declared his enemy. If you wish to join an alliance based on the virtues of kindness and love, you are free to contact me, or any senior member of Frolicka Fae.

ADDED TO THE CODEX:
-The fool, Konan

I defeated him for my own satisfaction, not your approval. The last... magic lady I formed an alliance with was the lowest point of my career.

~_________________~
THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Sun May 05, 2024 1:31 pm

Hello everyone...

I'd like to formally apologize. I know I can't take back what I've said or done to others and to myself, but what I can do is move forward and take responsibility for my actions and their impacts on others. During a lot of my posts on this forum, I was struggling through a lot of internalized insecurity and self-shame, having recently lost my job and additionally my girlfriend after coming to (and harshly denying) the revelation that I'm a furry and I'm not straight.

I projected that insecurity through overt displays of masculine anger, to shield myself from my truth and from the problems I've been experiencing in my personal life outside of Age of Wizards. Destroying my own gaming rig was a wakeup call. In the time since, I've sought the help of a therapist, have begun going to anger management classes, and have been prescribed a new medication that is helping a lot.

• WindGoddessAria, I am sorry for this thread and the spectacle I attempted to forge to challenge you. I officially recognize your superiority.
  • Dark666Talon, you had every right to mock and unfriend me. I would have made you look bad by association.
  • xXGunmanzzSmokeXx, I could stand to take a page out of your book. I envy your relaxed nature, maybe you're right to advocate marijuana.
  • Dark-x-Ripple, I am sorry for hating on you for being a furry. It was hypocritical of me and I hope you can forgive me.
  • Seagull, your text is still very small, but I should not have lumped you in to this post.
  • Compendium, I still don't understand you but I assume Mending was being kind despite my actions. Thank you.
  • Dave/Barry, you were cruel to me during my weakest moment, but I invited it upon myself. I hope we can move past it and raid together again.
  • ArseneGreymist, I know little about you, but you were right to cut me down. You're an excellent player.

I don't expect anyone here to forgive me or to welcome me back, but I would like to try to turn over a new leaf and make up for it by being helpful, rather than hurtful to the people around me.

If anyone needs an extra hand in-game just let me know and I'll be there.

~_________________~
Inner peace is a journey alongside the shadow of one's past actions.
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Thane Stumbleshrew, Barry and Arsene Greymist both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sun May 05, 2024 1:38 pm

hey man, my wife said I was being way too toxic so I stepped away from the game and the forum for a while. I think she was right. my wakeup call was when someone made fun of my profile drawing made by my best friend Joe (he likes to draw when he takes the train).

i'm sorry for kicking you when you were down. congrats on discovering yourself. live your truth, king. i look forward to raiding with you again.
Barry
Barry

KonanFury_89 delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Sun May 05, 2024 2:21 pm

As a wise man once said, character development is what happens when you get your ass handed to you. The wise man is me, by the way.

~_________________~
THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b THE LAWS OF THE AXE - Page 2 851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum