Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+20
Ja'amsJuicebox
Barry
Deltoid Delirium
The Scholar
Thane Stumbleshrew
seagull
ошибка
Alabaster Mapplethorpe
dark-x-ripple
KonanFury_89
DARK666TALON
Jerard F Mealnus' Boss
Aqueous_the_August
LisannaBloodrose
360HunterGatherer
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
WindGoddessAria
Jerard F Mealnus
The Compendium
Sanguinious The Crimson
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Sanguinious The Crimson Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 pm

Greetings Adventurers... Introductions Sangui10

I am the mighty and dreadful SANGUINOUS THE CRIMSON....Hemomancer of the Highest quality, my interests are sickening and vile much as lies in the heart of most men... such as history and Lore, and of particular interest i enjoy Roleplaying Video Games and 4x Strategy games as well, games that make you think are befitting of a Wizard of my caliber...
I have been walking this earth for far too many moons to count, and I bring you this forum to meet more players of the Age of Wizards Online...
Sanguinious The Crimson
Sanguinious The Crimson
Admin

https://realmsoftiberia.forumotion.com

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX delights in this posts wake

360HunterGatherer reviles this posts dreadful impact

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by The Compendium Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:48 pm

Astral Projection: Good Evening scholars. I am one of many held within the Grand Compendium of Spells, taking a moment to cross the great chasm we call the 'internet' to introduce the whole that is The Compendium. Each spell has a voice, and sometimes we get a little, how shall we say, Opinionated. I apologize in advance for some of my rowdier cohorts.

Programmed Amnesia: Where the Hell am I.

The Compendium
The Compendium

DARK666TALON reviles this posts dreadful impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerard F Mealnus Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 pm

Hello everyone, I hope this reply finds you well.

It has come to my attention that this forum is now currently up and running, much to my pleasure. I have been waiting a long time to be able to finally disclose the information regarding my escapades in the Realm of Tibera for quite some time now, however due to company policy, previous forums have been blocked on the company internet infrastructure. Due to this, I will be posting here, a new area to help develop and grow community interaction between fellow like-minded users.

Currently I work as the chief creative consultant to the company I work for, but due to a strict NDA thats all I am currently able to disclose. My current highest level toon, and the one I think will currently develop and nurture the community is named "Jerard Q" as he is currently a Quizmanipulator, best know for their magics regarding questioning and creative solutions, much like our company.

I hope to see you all in the Realm of Tibera soon, best regards:
Jerard F Mealnus

Jerard F Mealnus
Jerard F Mealnus

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:59 pm

Greetings, all, my kin and children...

I am Aria, Goddess of Wind! It is my utmost pleasure to be making your acquaintances... My Knowledge is vast and plentiful, like the Bountiful Harvest... and as such, I find that it is my imperative to guide any Newcomers to our realm!

Please, feel free to ask me any questions and I will relay my knowledge as best as I can! The path to obtaining gold, valuable items, and wisdom will not be out of reach with me at your behest!

~_________________~
Introductions Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:17 pm

Hey all! I’m Dave the LORD OF POTIONS. XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX online, you probably know me as the most prolific alchemist in the lands! You’ve absolutely used some of my high quality, Raid-tier potions I fill the marketplace with. When I’m not making millions of gold, I’m a dedicated Wave Wizard and a member of the frequently first-clearing, PVP dominating, and all around chummy PreenisPals! Dm me if you want any cool and exclusive deals on the latest Power Potions, Mana Gulps, Stat Strudels, and more!

I play Age of Wizards full time, so outside of it I can be found at the local game store playing Battlemace 3000, and Bungunglebarrow.

—————————————————————————————
Buy my potions please
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by 360HunterGatherer Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:21 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm a HUGE player of AoWO and was super excited to find this forum!! All I want is buddies to talk Wizards with. All the kids at school play Club Penguin Evil or Very Mad and I'm tired of it!!! I do not understand the point of that game. All you do is stand around and play games for babies. There are so many amazing things to do in Age of Wizards but no one will listen. At the lunch table they just talk about dumb crap like "tipping the iceberg", whatever that means! Finally I am amongst like-minded individuals. Anyways, my username is 360HunterGatherer, please add me in game.
360HunterGatherer
360HunterGatherer

Back to top Go down

Post by LisannaBloodrose Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:29 pm

Hellos and welcome everyone! I'm Lisanna Bloodrose (or at least that's what I go by online!) You might have heard of me, since I used to run the biggest RP (roleplaying) sect in AoWO! I retired from that, but when my friend Sanguinious (we met because we both love playing the Hemomancer!) floated me the idea of running a forum together, I just had to give it a shot!

Like I said, I love playing Hemomancer, and I've been playing my character Lisanna for years now! She's a Moon Elf tenth order Wizard and is in a secret relationship with Eternal Wizard Gorran the Wild (although Wizz will never show that in-game, it's totally happening! Razz)

I hope to meet you all in-game sometime and maybe show you the Roleplaying ropes! ^_^
LisannaBloodrose
LisannaBloodrose
Admin

Aqueous_the_August delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:43 pm

Hello everyone. Hopefully my reputation precedes me. You may know me as Aqueous, Great Terror of The Seas, the #1 sea dragon on Realms Of Tiberia and founder of the original Dragon Sect, though I've long since retired from the position of Sect Leader.

Nowadays I spend most of my time tormenting noob hero side players, and roleplaying in the Water Dragon's Aerie. I'm also a popular world raid target, as Aqueous is one of the most ancient dragons on my home server, and thus drops quite a few materials. I don't mind; it keeps the fire in my heart warm.

I hope to enjoy whiling away the days with you squishy meatbags.

~_________________~
Introductions AibE4os
Introductions 5Phtym7
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

Sanguinious The Crimson, LisannaBloodrose and XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LisannaBloodrose Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:14 pm

Aqueous_the_August wrote:Hello everyone. Hopefully my reputation precedes me. You may know me as Aqueous, Great Terror of The Seas, the #1 sea dragon on Realms Of Tiberia and founder of the original Dragon Sect, though I've long since retired from the position of Sect Leader.

Nowadays I spend most of my time tormenting noob hero side players, and roleplaying in the Water Dragon's Aerie. I'm also a popular world raid target, as Aqueous is one of the most ancient dragons on my home server, and thus drops quite a few materials. I don't mind; it keeps the fire in my heart warm.

Hey Aqueous! Remember me? Your Sect did that collaboration with the House of Bloodrose? It's nice seeing you around! I'll make sure to pay the Aerie a visit when I get the time, we totally have to catch up! ^.^

~_________________~
Aspiring writer, stay-at-home mom, and lover of all things magical!

Introductions Tumblr_pdl3lzMNSF1x5gwxfo1_250Introductions Tumblr_p99bm7pkq71x5gwxfo1_250
Introductions Tumblr_o67r40XAVf1u6edq5o2_100Introductions Tumblr_palpemsCDD1x5gwxfo1_250

And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'll understand...
LisannaBloodrose
LisannaBloodrose
Admin

Aqueous_the_August delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:25 pm

LisannaBloodrose wrote:
Aqueous_the_August wrote:Hello everyone. Hopefully my reputation precedes me. You may know me as Aqueous, Great Terror of The Seas, the #1 sea dragon on Realms Of Tiberia and founder of the original Dragon Sect, though I've long since retired from the position of Sect Leader.

Hey Aqueous! Remember me? Your Sect did that collaboration with the House of Bloodrose? It's nice seeing you around! I'll make sure to pay the Aerie a visit when I get the time, we totally have to catch up! ^.^

Always good to hear from the House of Bloodrose. Quite a few fond memories of our Sects' respective plotlines, and of scaring the living daylights out of quite a few fledgling Hemomancers. I still feel somewhat responsible for the buff to the Hemomancer underwater skills to this day. If you see me online, feel free to stop by. I'll do my best to keep the young drakes from tearing your face off, but no promises! Razz

~_________________~
Introductions AibE4os
Introductions 5Phtym7
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

LisannaBloodrose delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerard F Mealnus' Boss Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:27 pm

Jerard F Mealnus wrote:    Hello everyone, I hope this reply finds you well.

It has come to my attention that this forum is now currently up and running, much to my pleasure. I have been waiting a long time to be able to finally disclose the information regarding my escapades in the Realm of Tibera for quite some time now, however due to company policy, previous forums have been blocked on the company internet infrastructure. Due to this, I will be posting here, a new area to help develop and grow community interaction between fellow like-minded users.

Currently I work as the chief creative consultant to the company I work for, but due to a strict NDA thats all I am currently able to disclose. My current highest level toon, and the one I think will currently develop and nurture the community is named "Jerard Q" as he is currently a Quizmanipulator, best know for their magics regarding questioning and creative solutions, much like our company.

Jerard F Mealnus

Is this what i pay you 45 dollars an hour for. I swear to god if i find you on this website again you are FIRED.
Jerard F Mealnus' Boss
Jerard F Mealnus' Boss

The Compendium, Gravesinger, Aqueous_the_August and DARK666TALON all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerard F Mealnus Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:28 pm

Jerard F Mealnus' Boss wrote:
Jerard F Mealnus wrote:    Hello everyone, I hope this reply finds you well.

Jerard F Mealnus

Is this what i pay you 45 dollars an hour for. I swear to god if i find you on this website again you are FIRED.

Ah fuck

I hope this forum find you well...
Jerard F Mealnus
Jerard F Mealnus

Back to top Go down

Post by DARK666TALON Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:43 pm

SUP LOSERS

Your asses arent even safe out of the realm... it's me, DARK TALON, The ultimate pker... the pvp king... it's okay though, i can't slay you with my SHADOW SPELLS and DARK MAGIC BLADES here... but I'm thinking about it... and I can find any one in game so if you piss me off here i'll fucking get you.... but i do love to chill and talk about my favorite game... i dont do gay shit like raiding, im all about pvp, I've been top of the leaderboard seven seasons in a row...

h21127

cool dragon gifs...
DARK666TALON
DARK666TALON

XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX and KonanFury_89 all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:51 pm

DARK666TALON wrote:SUP LOSERS

Your asses arent even safe out of the realm... it's me, DARK TALON, The ultimate pker... the pvp king... it's okay though, i can't slay you with my SHADOW SPELLS and DARK MAGIC BLADES here... but I'm thinking about it... and I can find any one in game so if you piss me off here i'll fucking get you.... but i do love to chill and talk about my favorite game... i dont do gay shit like raiding, im all about pvp, I've been top of the leaderboard seven seasons in a row...

h21127

cool dragon gifs...

Ah well if it isn't the reason why I never go out of my camp without a few invisibility potions (300 gold each) Sad

JK! You're welcome here even if you're a bit of a meanie...
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 pm

New forum? Let's hope this one isn't nothing but furry Roleplayers like the last one was. I'm Konan, you probably know me as one of the top raid parsers on the Darkwind Dataserver. hold your applause. Rolling Eyes

I'm gonna set up shop in the raidfinder and you'd better bring your KP I don't raid with newbs. and don't f#%^#ing talk to me about the barbarian nerf from patch before last or I'll get Really Angry Again because it's only a nerf if you suck at managing your ogcds, I will NOT play PALADIN. Evil or Very Mad
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-x-ripple Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:37 am

hey what's up. I'm ripley. people still play this game? maybe I should re-download it to look at my old OCs. is the RP scene still alive or no??
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

KonanFury_89 and DARK666TALON all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by KonanFury_89 Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:51 am

dark-x-ripple wrote:hey what's up. I'm ripley. people still play this game? maybe I should re-download it to look at my old OCs. is the RP scene still alive or no??

gross, the furry roleplayers are already arriving Rolling Eyes
can't you find a different game to erp in. do you even raid.

~_________________~
Inner peace is a journey alongside the shadow of one's past actions.
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

DARK666TALON and dark-x-ripple all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by LisannaBloodrose Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 am

dark-x-ripple wrote:hey what's up. I'm ripley. people still play this game? maybe I should re-download it to look at my old OCs. is the RP scene still alive or no??

Hey, Ripley! The RP scene is still very much alive! You can do just about anything in this game, after all, so it's still chugging along! Last expansion was really good too, so I think you'll have a lot to enjoy if you go back! Smile

~_________________~
Aspiring writer, stay-at-home mom, and lover of all things magical!

Introductions Tumblr_pdl3lzMNSF1x5gwxfo1_250Introductions Tumblr_p99bm7pkq71x5gwxfo1_250
Introductions Tumblr_o67r40XAVf1u6edq5o2_100Introductions Tumblr_palpemsCDD1x5gwxfo1_250

And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'll understand...
LisannaBloodrose
LisannaBloodrose
Admin

dark-x-ripple delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-x-ripple Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:59 am

KonanFury_89 wrote:

gross, the furry roleplayers are already arriving Rolling Eyes
can't you find a different game to erp in. do you even raid.

Introductions 3caec6d2df4df060453f0922d3fa14880f3f56db

~_________________~
Introductions 5dcbeb70dc4b4a33b3ddea04c2475847df327246
Introductions 1ef325c98fdc63cf9f80909a2a83349ebfa62977Introductions 97d3d6e6ff53e578b95532e8f6961be1ae0702deIntroductions 828096e077d3289e49c5292a3016851cc8399839
a ripple in the lake, wash upon your shore
no guests at your wake, should have thought some more
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Alabaster Mapplethorpe Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:40 am

flower  Good morrow fellow neophytes of the gorgeous Tiberia!  flower

Yours truly has blessed the land for many years, spreading the gorgeous wake of Dendromanipulation. No doubt you have seen my handywork, for I have been faithfully active since the dark months of the closed beta test. A permanent mark left on society in the shape of botanica! A max level yet solo player, bent on nothing but unnatural natural beauty! Watch your step when treading the land, for you may be caught in the roots of something much larger!

Lasty, before you make a fool of yourself, I am in fact named in honor of my favorite game as a wee one, long since usurped by the Age of Wizards.
Alabaster Mapplethorpe
Alabaster Mapplethorpe

Sanguinious The Crimson and WindGoddessAria both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:52 am

Master Mapplethorpe...

I am delighted to see you again. The company you have provided and the aid you have extended to the Frolicka Fae Sect has been much appreciated.

ADDED TO THE CODEX:
-Alabaster Mapplethorpe
-Frolicka Fae Sect

~_________________~
Introductions Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by ошибка Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 am

ошибка
ошибка

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:42 pm

hello my new friends/
how are you doing today/
I am a seagull
seagull
seagull

Sanguinious The Crimson and Gravesinger both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:01 pm

Greetings and salutations! It is I, Thane Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Earth Gnome Kingdom of Glimmerloam! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, fellow Tiberians!

Oh, and if you find my lost +10 Glasses of Magic Sight somewhere in the Glimmerloam Caverns, please PM me!!! Clumsy me, I dropped them last time I went dungeoning! Embarassed
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

seagull delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm

Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Greetings and salutations! It is I, Thane Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Earth Gnome Kingdom of Glimmerloam! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, fellow Tiberians!

Oh, and if you find my lost +10 Glasses of Magic Sight somewhere in the Glimmerloam Caverns, please PM me!!! Clumsy me, I dropped them last time I went dungeoning! Embarassed

welcome, charming friend /
to a new beautiful place /
I will help find them

:> (caw!
)

~_________________~
Introductions Tumblr11
I live in the sky / dreaming of french fry delights / won't you join me here?
seagull
seagull

Thane Stumbleshrew delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:24 pm

seagull wrote:
Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Greetings and salutations! It is I, Thane Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Earth Gnome Kingdom of Glimmerloam! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, fellow Tiberians!

welcome, charming friend /
to a new beautiful place /
I will help find them

:> (caw!
)

Please do! If you can manage to find them, I will gladly ask the Glimmerloam Queen for a Royal Trinket for you! Those are classified as Shiny Equipment, so that should be even more of a bonus for you, being a bird!

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scholar Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:15 pm

THE SCHOLAR"Knowledge is power."

Hello, peebrains.

I'm a man of many aliases -- most prominently my AoWO community pseudonym, The Scholar. My Secties may call me by my given, non-wizard name, Blandon. You may not.

You're probably familiar with my work, though you may not know it yet. I am the sole owner and operator of the most commonly-utilized community resource for the game:
wizards.allakhazam.net

While I've mastered dozens of the hundreds of in-game classes, my first and most beloved toon will always be my lv. 999 Psychomancer, Smartboy950, Keeper of the Library.

My bitch ex-girlfriend of three weeks broke up with me yesterday, so I'm officially back on the market.

~_________________~
Introductions The_sc10
The Scholar
The Scholar
Admin

Sanguinious The Crimson delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqueous_the_August Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:53 pm

The Scholar wrote:
THE SCHOLAR"Knowledge is power."

Hello, peebrains.

I'm a man of many aliases -- most prominently my AoWO community pseudonym, The Scholar. My Secties may call me by my given, non-wizard name, Blandon. You may not.

You're probably familiar with my work, though you may not know it yet. I am the sole owner and operator of the most commonly-utilized community resource for the game:
wizards.allakhazam.net

While I've mastered dozens of the hundreds of in-game classes, my first and most beloved toon will always be my lv. 999 Psychomancer, Smartboy950, Keeper of the Library.

My bitch ex-girlfriend of three weeks broke up with me yesterday, so I'm officially back on the market.

As a fellow member of the lv. 999 club, it's good to see you still active, Scholar! Maybe we'll have to get the gang back together some time and show the fresh blood some old school Planar Heart world raid farming. h21186

~_________________~
Introductions AibE4os
Introductions 5Phtym7
Aqueous_the_August
Aqueous_the_August

The Scholar delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltoid Delirium Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:14 pm

hey wizards, magic means nothing to me.

all I care for is maxing my strength stat, just like in real life.

I clear hard content with one weird trick they dont want you to know.

cast off your robes and wands and join my muscle fantasy.
Deltoid Delirium
Deltoid Delirium

KonanFury_89 delights in this posts wake

The Scholar, WindGoddessAria and Thane Stumbleshrew all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:20 pm

The Scholar wrote:[...]

A fellow scholar and a lv. 999 Psychomancer? I don't know how anyone could break up with that. Glad to have you around, and good luck on the search! study

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

The Scholar delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down