Realm of Tiberia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+20
Ja'amsJuicebox
Barry
Deltoid Delirium
The Scholar
Thane Stumbleshrew
seagull
ошибка
Alabaster Mapplethorpe
dark-x-ripple
KonanFury_89
DARK666TALON
Jerard F Mealnus' Boss
Aqueous_the_August
LisannaBloodrose
360HunterGatherer
XXXDaveLordofPotionsXXX
WindGoddessAria
Jerard F Mealnus
The Compendium
Sanguinious The Crimson
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions

Post by KonanFury_89 Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm

Deltoid Delirium wrote:hey wizards, magic means nothing to me.

all I care for is maxing my strength stat, just like in real life.

I clear hard content with one weird trick they dont want you to know.

cast off your robes and wands and join my muscle fantasy.

A fellow Strength appreciator? Maybe you're worth knowing... Heh.
Do you main Barbarian too? If so, we may be Aligned in our Interests.

~_________________~
Inner peace is a journey alongside the shadow of one's past actions.
KonanFury_89
KonanFury_89

Back to top Go down

Post by WindGoddessAria Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 pm

Your foul ideals have no place in my our realm, Purveyor of Strength. You will still your tongue, or face the consequences.

ADDED TO THE CODEX:
-Deltoid Delirium, Purveyor of Strength
- My realm

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 Windgo11
WindGoddessAria
WindGoddessAria

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:52 pm

Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:
seagull wrote:
Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Greetings and salutations! It is I, Thane Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Earth Gnome Kingdom of Glimmerloam! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, fellow Tiberians!

Oh, and if you find my lost +10 Glasses of Magic Sight somewhere in the Glimmerloam Caverns, please PM me!!! Clumsy me, I dropped them last time I went dungeoning! Embarassed

welcome, charming friend /
to a new beautiful place /
I will help find them

:> (caw!
)

Please do! If you can manage to find them, I will gladly ask the Glimmerloam Queen for a Royal Trinket for you! Those are classified as Shiny Equipment, so that should be even more of a bonus for you, being a bird!

hello friend stumbleshrew /
I think I found your glasses! /
are you in glimmerloam?

:>

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 Tumblr11
I live in the sky / dreaming of french fry delights / won't you join me here?
seagull
seagull

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 pm

seagull wrote:
seagull wrote:
Thane Stumbleshrew wrote:Greetings and salutations! It is I, Thane Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Earth Gnome Kingdom of Glimmerloam! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, fellow Tiberians!

Oh, and if you find my lost +10 Glasses of Magic Sight somewhere in the Glimmerloam Caverns, please PM me!!! Clumsy me, I dropped them last time I went dungeoning! Embarassed

I will help find them

)

Please do! If you can manage to find them, I will gladly ask the Glimmerloam Queen for a Royal Trinket for you! Those are classified as Shiny Equipment, so that should be even more of a bonus for you, being a bird!

are you in glimmerloam?

Oh, jubilation! I am at my player house in Glimmerloam Meadows! Send me a join request and I'll let you in!

I'll have to wait for the Queen to log on, though, since she does karaoke every Thursday night with her girlfriend, so I might have to send you the Trinket in the mail later when I get it. I hope that's okay!

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

seagull delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

seagull wrote:
seagull wrote:

I will help find them

)

are you in glimmerloam?

Oh, jubilation! I am at my player house in Glimmerloam Meadows! Send me a join request and I'll let you in!

I'll have to wait for the Queen to log on, though, since she does karaoke every Thursday night with her girlfriend, so I might have to send you the Trinket in the mail later when I get it. I hope that's okay!
consider it done /
I shall be along shortly /
my good land-bound friend!

I will not worry /
over the shiny trinket /
helping is my prize!

(caw!)

~_________________~
seagull
seagull

Thane Stumbleshrew delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 pm

hi im dave
Barry
Barry

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:28 pm

Barry wrote:hi im dave

hello, welcome dave! /
your suit is very fancy! /
do you like crafting?

;> (coo..)

~_________________~
seagull
seagull

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:35 pm

seagull wrote:

hello, welcome dave! /
do you like crafting?

;> (coo..)

ty

no
Barry
Barry

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:41 pm

Barry wrote:
seagull wrote:

hello, welcome dave! /
do you like crafting?

;> (coo..)

ty

no

oh, ah, my mistake /
I see you have something though /
the chaos emeralds?

:>!! (caw control!)

~_________________~
seagull
seagull

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:53 pm

seagull wrote:oh, ah, my mistake /
the chaos emeralds?

chuckles~
Barry
Barry

Back to top Go down

Post by dark-x-ripple Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm

Barry wrote:
seagull wrote:oh, ah, my mistake /
the chaos emeralds?

chuckles~

I don't know how to swim No

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 5dcbeb70dc4b4a33b3ddea04c2475847df327246
Introductions - Page 2 1ef325c98fdc63cf9f80909a2a83349ebfa62977Introductions - Page 2 97d3d6e6ff53e578b95532e8f6961be1ae0702deIntroductions - Page 2 828096e077d3289e49c5292a3016851cc8399839
a ripple in the lake, wash upon your shore
no guests at your wake, should have thought some more
dark-x-ripple
dark-x-ripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:58 pm

dark-x-ripple wrote:

I don't know how to swim No

then perish
Barry
Barry

KonanFury_89, DARK666TALON and dark-x-ripple both delight in this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltoid Delirium Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm

KonanFury_89 wrote:

A fellow Strength appreciator? Maybe you're worth knowing... Heh.
Do you main Barbarian too? If so, we may be Aligned in our Interests.

I main monk, but i take plenty of talents in the barbarian tree. i do not find it necessary to wield a weapon. the body is a weapon enough -flexes cutely-

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 Istockphoto-1339195913-612x612
Deltoid Delirium
Deltoid Delirium

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'amsJuicebox Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 am

hey yall *sheaths sword* you can call me ja'am Cool im 35 years old and i smoke cigars, heh *sheaths 2nd sword* i do cool things like sailing, pilliging, and well,, if you get in my way *sheaths 3rd sword* ill have to cut you down with one of my multiple schmidmars *sheaths 4th sword* I really like meeting knew people and im suepr escited *sheaths 5th sword* to meet more friends on this site, maybe we can talk about our fav cigar flavors, *sheaths 6th sword* or even talk about our homework!!!! Hit me up whenever, but DONT mess with me or youll meet the end of my blade *sheaths 7nth and 8th sword*
Ja'amsJuicebox
Ja'amsJuicebox

DARK666TALON delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by DARK666TALON Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 pm

Ja'amsJuicebox wrote:hey yall *sheaths sword* you can call me ja'am Cool im 35 years old and i smoke cigars, heh *sheaths 2nd sword* i do cool things like sailing, pilliging, and well,, if you get in my way *sheaths 3rd sword* ill have to cut you down with one of my multiple schmidmars *sheaths 4th sword* I really like meeting knew people and im suepr escited *sheaths 5th sword* to meet more friends on this site, maybe we can talk about our fav cigar flavors, *sheaths 6th sword* or even talk about our homework!!!! Hit me up whenever, but DONT mess with me or youll meet the end of my blade *sheaths 7nth and 8th sword*
finally someone fucking cool
DARK666TALON
DARK666TALON

Back to top Go down

Post by DARK666TALON Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 pm

DARK666TALON wrote:
Ja'amsJuicebox wrote:hey yall *sheaths sword* you can call me ja'am Cool im 35 years old and i smoke cigars, heh *sheaths 2nd sword* i do cool things like sailing, pilliging, and well,, if you get in my way *sheaths 3rd sword* ill have to cut you down with one of my multiple schmidmars *sheaths 4th sword* I really like meeting knew people and im suepr escited *sheaths 5th sword* to meet more friends on this site, maybe we can talk about our fav cigar flavors, *sheaths 6th sword* or even talk about our homework!!!! Hit me up whenever, but DONT mess with me or youll meet the end of my blade *sheaths 7nth and 8th sword*
finally someone fucking cool

PSYCHE!!!! You’re the biggest fucking noob of them all here. I’ll find you and kill your goons so good youll never log in a gain h21204 h21204 h21201 h21199
DARK666TALON
DARK666TALON

Back to top Go down

Post by xXGunmanzzSmokeXx Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm

yo whats up im GunmanzzSmoke (u can call me Smoke) i play hero on the sizzlari server & i do raids n shit main is the same as my username on here n i have alt named MyLilPwny for pvp (dont ask was high af lol) so i dont get salty whispers all the fcking time lol when im not on aowo i play cod my favorite game since highschool gamertag xXGunmanzzSmokeXx
xXGunmanzzSmokeXx
xXGunmanzzSmokeXx

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyQuest Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:49 am

Congratulations!

Your community has reached enough users to be able to participate in the Age of Wizards Online™ Daily Quests!

Every day, a new Daily Quest will be posted. Daily Quests are quests that are submitted by the denizens of Tiberia. These quests are sent to all the Age of Wizards Online™ communities that have reached over 25 registered members. By completing daily quests, you will be rewarded with in game items!

Be on the lookout for the first Daily Quest to appear here after the next daily reset in game!

Happy questing, Tiberians!
DailyQuest
DailyQuest

Thane Stumbleshrew delights in this posts wake

DARK666TALON and Barry all revile this nasty post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:09 am

Hello. This is Arsene Greymist. I was in a Wolfen RP sect and at the top of the Rogue DPS charts back during the 8.0 patch - returning to AoWo now and getting a feel for what's changed.

Glad to see people still organizing communities for this game - and some familiar faces around here already like Lisanna and Thane. Smile

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 Introductions - Page 2 4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b Introductions - Page 2 851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Stumbleshrew Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:45 pm

Arsene Greymist wrote:Hello. This is Arsene Greymist. I was in a Wolfen RP sect and at the top of the Rogue DPS charts back during the 8.0 patch - returning to AoWo now and getting a feel for what's changed.

Glad to see people still organizing communities for this game - and some familiar faces around here already like Lisanna and Thane. Smile

Ah, Greymist! Salutations and welcome back to the wonderful realm of Tiberia! Very Happy

It is always nice to see a fellow Gnome Appreciator return to the game. If you would ever wish to return to the Glimmerloam Kingdom Sect, we would be happy to have you back! Also, I think you've switched IM accounts since we last spoke, so if you're cool with it, send me a DM and totally let me know what your screennames are these days! I'd love to catch up! study

Sadly there's no Gnome Content in the past couple of expansions. But I have my theories about what the next expansion may hold based off of algorithmic simulations I have run in my head. I'll tell you about them later!

~_________________~
Carrot Stumbleshrew of the Kingdom of Glimmerloam, Thane of Glimmerloam Meadows

• Number 23rd Global Rank Farmer
  • Thane of Kingdom of Glimmerloam Sect
  • Always IC!
  • Nerdy and proud!
  • Clumsy Gamer!

"Mistakes into miracles!" - Old Glimmerloam Saying
Thane Stumbleshrew
Thane Stumbleshrew

Back to top Go down

Post by LisannaBloodrose Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:03 pm

Arsene Greymist wrote:Hello. This is Arsene Greymist. I was in a Wolfen RP sect and at the top of the Rogue DPS charts back during the 8.0 patch - returning to AoWo now and getting a feel for what's changed.

Arsene! It's been way too long. Glad to see you back. Smile

I was just thinking about my old Sect's RP with the Wolfen Accord. You know, I've found myself with a lot more free time lately since I just finished moving. PM me later and we'll talk. I've had an idea for a new Sect, and you'd be a perfect co-admin for it.

~_________________~
Aspiring writer, stay-at-home mom, and lover of all things magical!

Introductions - Page 2 Tumblr_pdl3lzMNSF1x5gwxfo1_250Introductions - Page 2 Tumblr_p99bm7pkq71x5gwxfo1_250
Introductions - Page 2 Tumblr_o67r40XAVf1u6edq5o2_100Introductions - Page 2 Tumblr_palpemsCDD1x5gwxfo1_250

And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'll understand...
LisannaBloodrose
LisannaBloodrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:46 pm

Ah, Greymist! Salutations and welcome back to the wonderful realm of Tiberia! Very Happy

It is always nice to see a fellow Gnome Appreciator return to the game. If you would ever wish to return to the Glimmerloam Kingdom Sect, we would be happy to have you back! Also, I think you've switched IM accounts since we last spoke, so if you're cool with it, send me a DM and totally let me know what your screennames are these days! I'd love to catch up! study

Sadly there's no Gnome Content in the past couple of expansions. But I have my theories about what the next expansion may hold based off of algorithmic simulations I have run in my head. I'll tell you about them later!

DMed you. I'm interested to see how you run "algorithmic simulations" in your head. Usually when I do that it involves copious amounts of the Infinite Whiskey Glitch.

~_________________~
Introductions - Page 2 6ddc5ac5c8de7d03c136dd152d29260439f57ad8 Introductions - Page 2 4b8d28c238db96918528d539c9a3b8a93450828b Introductions - Page 2 851c2a38dfefcb76ee47f44b6287ff9a4bc4d867
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsene Greymist Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:52 pm

LisannaBloodrose wrote:

Arsene! It's been way too long. Glad to see you back. Smile

I was just thinking about my old Sect's RP with the Wolfen Accord. You know, I've found myself with a lot more free time lately since I just finished moving. PM me later and we'll talk. I've had an idea for a new Sect, and you'd be a perfect co-admin for it.

I've been putting my Sect Master energy into in-person community organizing these days. Takes up a fucking lot of my time. But I'll give you a whisper.

Do you know who still plays out of the old Wolfen Accord regulars? I need to hunt more of them down.

~_________________~
Arsene Greymist
Arsene Greymist

Back to top Go down

Post by emberwing Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:26 am

hi! new player checking out the free trial - found this forum and thought i ought to make some friends before fully jumping into it! nice to meet you all

i was trying out ffxiv before this but i just couldn't vibe with any of the playable races, heard this game is a lot better about that!

~_________________~
leave behind your tears, no time to mourn
emberwing
emberwing

Back to top Go down

Post by seagull Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:55 pm

emberwing wrote:hi! new player checking out the free trial - found this forum and thought i ought to make some friends before fully jumping into it! nice to meet you all

i was trying out ffxiv before this but i just couldn't vibe with any of the playable races, heard this game is a lot better about that!

friend of a feather, /
welcome to the new forum! /
how nice to meet you!

~_________________~
seagull
seagull

emberwing delights in this posts wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum